Wednesday, May 26, 2010

POP!



Another video about pop-up stores!

Pop up stores are "THE TREND" these days. I've never seen one until yesterday. Last night, I went to Hong-Dae, a famous Korean university for art. There were lots of people but I could see that there was a crowd in front of something. The banner said "Blue Fit". Blue fit was a famous, expensive company for popular jeans in the US and they also had shirts, too. I loved Blue Fit but it was too always too expensive for me to buy so many. However, it was my DAY. They were doing a POP-up store where a famous clothes brand opens a small store in the street for a day. It's a surprise for its brand maniacs, like me! I bought two pairs of jeans and three shirts. It only cost a price of one pair of jeans! From that moment, I was determined to find more pop-up stores in the future.

Find some POP-up stores, not only in Korea but anywhere, and buy beautiful items for cheap prices!

1 comment: