Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Completion of Fashion

Fashion gets completed with a tint of perfume at the end. I'm really a big fan of perfumes because of millions of reasons. It obviously smells nice, the bottles are gorgeous, not that expensive, it adds a sense of beauty for women and freshness for men. I want to introduce to you a particular perfume that I love these days:

HERMÉS "Un Jardin Sur Le Nil"
It's the second edition of the "Jardin Collection" of Hermés' fragrances. It translates to "A garden on the Nile" and it smells like lily flowers. Its scent is really fresh and cool, but also feminine at the same time. It's my first perfume from Hermés, but it became my favorite perfume. It stays on you for a long time and you'll like if you smell it for once! I highly recommend it for teenagers who stink after doing a sport activity, but also for adult women who wants an awesome smell when you go to work or when you meet your boyfriend!


2 comments:

  1. Aren't hermés fragrances expensive?
    I really like the smell but the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Anna Sui and Chanel's perfumes! I don't use perfumes really often but they're useful in special occasions!:)

    ReplyDelete