Sunday, May 2, 2010

Comeback of Jeans!

Jeans were not only referring to "pants" (as we know now) in the 80s. It was a type of cloth for suits, shirts, jackets and bags. This trend of jeans came back in the spring/summer of 2010. Linen, cotton, silk; these are fashionable fabric for fashionistas, but why not try a new style? I mean, a style which existed before but came back. JEANS! Some people might wonder how to match jeans shirts or jeans jackets with other items. There's a million, trillion ways to do that!

1. Jeans jacket: Try tying up the jeans jacket while you're in the beach! It looks cool and chic. You might want to match hot-pants (very short pants) in the bottom to emphasize the cool look.


2. Jeans vest: Too cowboyish? No! Lots of Hollywood stars wear jean vests with a simple white tshirt to look casual.


3. Jeans jumpsuits: Jumpsuits are not only for tall people if you have jeans jumpsuits! They make your legs look longer and they are extremely comfortable. Match a pair of gladiator shoes with your jeans jumpsuits and you'll immediately become the Next Top Model for any country!

Reminder: Try not to match two jean items at once. It might look too blue and "jeany"!

Be a fashionista with the best jean items!

3 comments:

  1. I really like wearing jeans! They're comfortable and stylish!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree with "arashiheart" above!!
    Not only are they really comfy and stylish, but they also match with nearly every t-shirt out there!!!!

    I also heart heart your pics :) So pretty!!!

    -MP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really. I can't imagine my life w/o jeans.
    I wish I had longer legs so my jeans fit better :p

    ReplyDelete