Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trend: The Uniqueness of Jeffrey Campbell





Jeffrey Campbell, an extraordinary shoe designer, grabbed my attention while I was looking at a magazine. His shoes were just amazing with new, unique designs. Most of them were kill-heels with decorative jewels on it, which I cannot wear right now, but I was so into it. I just wanted to try them on for even a minute and see myself in the mirror with the beautiful shoes.




This shoe grabbed my attention the most. With an extraordinary long strap from the ankle, it is covered with straps of belts from top to bottom. Its heel is quite high, but stable. It looks quite uncomfortable, but you can be the only real "gladiator" if you have this shoe on!

Be a fashionista with one of the most interesting pair of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment